Chris R Battle Theme Chris R Battle Theme

RAAGGGH!

I wish it were longer, i keep listening to it in a loop and I can't get enough!

Rise of the Eldrazi Rise of the Eldrazi

Aye, MTG rules.

I love Magic but I haven't gotten any new cards since Shards of Alara I think. I haven't had the money to get any new ones but my friends showed me how bad ass the Eldrazi are. Nice song though!

lanky21 responds:

It That Betrays (Eldrazi) + Thraximundar= haha, all your creatures are belong to us!
Thanks for the review Bab!

I'll Fight Until I Die [RNG] I'll Fight Until I Die [RNG]

I liked it.

I didn't find anything wrong with it personally. I would try and be constructive but i'm no music expert. So over all to me, this sounds really great and you should keep it up mate.

November Nights November Nights

Aye and those nights weren't wasted

This is a good song BUT at some points it is a little repetitive and makes me lose interest. For as simple song as this is, it's great. Keep working.

ERQ responds:

thanks, I agree it does lack drive. Ill definitely be working on that =]

Asylum (ft.Fateful Revolution) Asylum (ft.Fateful Revolution)

Rawr

What is wrong with you? How dare you create a piece of music this freeking amazing! You should be proud of yourself for doing his! You better keep making more or you'll have to talk with your father!

Besides all that, it was a lovely piece of music.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Reasoner your work continues to grasp my attention. It's so beautiful, I admire your skill with a piano, even though sometimes it triggers some sad day dreams, it still makes them crystal clear and come to life. Im trying to mean this in a good way. You also have a few happy songs. If I had any music software i'd try and make something out of it, but unfortunately I don't have the money or skill. Anyway, to the point. Keep it up, this is amazing.

I Feel The Raving I Feel The Raving

Still going

I continue to fall in love with all your music. Where do you get these vocals? Friends? Family? You? Wherever you do, tell em they get kudos, especially in this piece. It's bloody fuckin awesome!!!! Great work Syphon, I can't wait to hear more new releases.

syphonmax responds:

There will be more :D

And I got the vocals from the Kate Lesing vocal pack, I may make another song from her vocals

Thunder Tree (Finished) Thunder Tree (Finished)

Amazing

You can't criticize this song. It's so magnificent and epic. Only if Nintendo did look for songs on NG, you'd probly ger a nice wad of cash off of this and problably a contract. This is great. Keep it up!

Chzz responds:

Thanks for your review :D It was kind

Spaze Unofficial - Stalking Shadow Spaze Unofficial - Stalking Shadow

WowThere's absolutely NOTHING

to hate about this song. Its so amazing. I love the melody and the tone and how it starts slow and moves on to a faster tempo. Keep up the great work mate.

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Thanks man! :D

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

The piano

Reminded me of Kazmo's song Still Alive. Im not sayin you stole it it just sounded like it but this was an amazing song nonetheless.