Modern Major General Modern Major General

I say

It's good besides your syncing mistake which I unfortunately don't know how to fix. I'll admit the drawings could be better but since most everything is stationary i won't dog you to hard about it. Keep it up, you'll get there.

full-metal-albatross responds:

thanks, yea i just wanted something to lip sync with the music. It started out as a black blob but then i added a theatre and other things and although it still looks like shit, its a long way from that black blob.

Also, in case you were wondering, his eyes are always moving like that because he just snorted 3 lines of cocaine.

Cats, Spository, Crud :( Cats, Spository, Crud :(

It was great

Decent animation, awsome music, and cats! What's there not to love.

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Long time fan

I was truly surprised to finally see Cyanide and Happiness finally hit NG. I've read almost nearly all the comics, so I cant wait to see more shorts. This was incredibly funny btw...

Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

<Insert Review Title Here>

It was funny...I mean, sorry,but I can't right a good review atm. 10/10 5/5 though

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

to good to be true!

This was fuckin amazing. I love Left4Dead and the whole preloader thing, you shoulda made the witch scream when pressed play. And for some reason, that video resembles online play.

"Stay away from the cars..."
BANG
"Oops..."
Happened to me way to many times.

Awsome job tho.

Medieval Bastards Medieval Bastards

Insanely Hilarious

You can't possibly criticize this movie. Nor should it be at a 3.57 score.(Only current, will change in future after this review is posted) Along from the friendly words hiding in the parenthesis, this was in fact a hilarious movie, even though I couldn't watch it with sound, I still lmaod. when speakers get fixed, this movie will be even funnier with sound I bet.

Santa's Last Stop Santa's Last Stop

LOL!

That's too fuckin hilarious to write a well constructed reveiw on. I...I can't stop laughing...make more, and "say hello to your mother for me you little cocksucker", BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GENIOUS!

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

Cherry Pie!

Awsome! It was just awsome. I just..there's nothing wrong with this besides the shakiness of it, otherwise, amazing!

[KK] Crystal of Life [KK] Crystal of Life

[KK]

Way the hell better than alot of stuff i've seen from KK. Then again, most of the KK spam wasn't from a single user.Just make stuff like this. Almost as fun ny as Arfenhouse.

Fautzo responds:

cool. Secks nao plz.

Twatlight Twatlight

...

I cant...im laughing to hard. Avada Kadabra, or whatever it is, dude, AWSOME!