tha ultim dress-up tha ultim dress-up

Decent, but not excellent.

I must admit, for a dress up game, all the items were pretty scrambled and hard to get.(P.S What's with the penis? If you wanted to put that on and make it look decent he had to be totally nude!) Anyway, the graphics were pretty alright, but just too..well weird. That's not a criticism but you know, just sayin.

All in all, keep workin at it, and next time, make the items spread out a little more. I know you had a lot of them, but make less. Overcrowding isn't a good thing. People like to know where the hell everything is.

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Fun

Its an awsome fun game, but I do wish even your starting barricades would last a little longer than they did. I didn't get to far, but that's because my comp is screwey and caused the controls to be haywire. 10/10 4/5

Ju Dodge Ju Dodge

Decent

but not perfect. Graphics are good, but sorta gltichy, then that could be my comp and variety is plenty. All in all, a decent game.

Bounceboy responds:

Glitch?
If you are talking about only the head u can get hurt, i made it like that.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Amazing

This game is awsome man. It's just all over warfare. Tactics is the only way to win. Don't just keep sending large amounts f troops, you have to think to win. I made the mistake of waiting for a tank to be able to re train when i could've just sent assult teams in to destroy the enemy ones.

Amazing game. Look forward to more. Maybe even a modern warfare one.

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

The end

was my favorite part. That was awseome work! I can't wait to see the second one. If you make on that is.

THE NG QUIZ! THE NG QUIZ!

Ehhhh....

It was ok, and the C button took me forever to press. But I liked the music and the questions were good, nice job!

The Strangers The Strangers

a little to hard

it was hard but good.

LoZ OoT Scene Creator LoZ OoT Scene Creator

?????

How does it work. You make a scene from the sprites? How?

basic game basic game

it was...

not good. I mean the reply didn't work, the falling just made you keep falling like when you jump off the Hellfire peninsula in WoW. Try again. The graphics were good though.

randompedestrian responds:

it is, I don't no how to make the ground kill, And Replay doen't work because, how do you make a button go to a coded frame?

Choose Your Death! Choose Your Death!

lol!

The Face hugger was awsome, and the best way to die! Lol, nice work!

andyserkis responds:

Thanks man. I love the facehugger too.