Modern Major General Modern Major General

I say

It's good besides your syncing mistake which I unfortunately don't know how to fix. I'll admit the drawings could be better but since most everything is stationary i won't dog you to hard about it. Keep it up, you'll get there.

full-metal-albatross responds:

thanks, yea i just wanted something to lip sync with the music. It started out as a black blob but then i added a theatre and other things and although it still looks like shit, its a long way from that black blob.

Also, in case you were wondering, his eyes are always moving like that because he just snorted 3 lines of cocaine.

Cats, Spository, Crud :( Cats, Spository, Crud :(

It was great

Decent animation, awsome music, and cats! What's there not to love.

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Long time fan

I was truly surprised to finally see Cyanide and Happiness finally hit NG. I've read almost nearly all the comics, so I cant wait to see more shorts. This was incredibly funny btw...

tha ultim dress-up tha ultim dress-up

Decent, but not excellent.

I must admit, for a dress up game, all the items were pretty scrambled and hard to get.(P.S What's with the penis? If you wanted to put that on and make it look decent he had to be totally nude!) Anyway, the graphics were pretty alright, but just too..well weird. That's not a criticism but you know, just sayin.

All in all, keep workin at it, and next time, make the items spread out a little more. I know you had a lot of them, but make less. Overcrowding isn't a good thing. People like to know where the hell everything is.

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Fun

Its an awsome fun game, but I do wish even your starting barricades would last a little longer than they did. I didn't get to far, but that's because my comp is screwey and caused the controls to be haywire. 10/10 4/5

Ju Dodge Ju Dodge

Decent

but not perfect. Graphics are good, but sorta gltichy, then that could be my comp and variety is plenty. All in all, a decent game.

Bounceboy responds:

Glitch?
If you are talking about only the head u can get hurt, i made it like that.

Chris R Battle Theme Chris R Battle Theme

RAAGGGH!

I wish it were longer, i keep listening to it in a loop and I can't get enough!

Rise of the Eldrazi Rise of the Eldrazi

Aye, MTG rules.

I love Magic but I haven't gotten any new cards since Shards of Alara I think. I haven't had the money to get any new ones but my friends showed me how bad ass the Eldrazi are. Nice song though!

lanky21 responds:

It That Betrays (Eldrazi) + Thraximundar= haha, all your creatures are belong to us!
Thanks for the review Bab!

I'll Fight Until I Die [RNG] I'll Fight Until I Die [RNG]

I liked it.

I didn't find anything wrong with it personally. I would try and be constructive but i'm no music expert. So over all to me, this sounds really great and you should keep it up mate.